Join the Fibershed
Heartland Threads Fibershed is a new 2021 organization seeking members to build a dynamic network of area fiber & textile producers, processors, designers, artists, makers, crafters, dyers, tanners, mills, shops & events. Individuals, farmsteads, businesses and anyone interested in local regenerative agriculture–we welcome your support!
Click below to download a PDF of our Membership Form. Fill out the form, attach a check for $25* made out to Heartland Threads, Inc. and mail to Heartland Threads, W4350 Wirth Lane, Monticello, WI 53570. A Board member will be in touch.
* 2021 calendar year membership fee is $25 (tax deductible). Fees will provide funding for organizational expenses, website, directory setup, and programs. Larger or smaller amounts gratefully received for membership. Financial supporters don’t need to live in our service area.
Members in our service area will receive these benefits as time and finances allow:
- Online Directory listing of farms & businesses
- Online Calendar of fiber events
- Use of Heartland Threads logo for marketing fibers & products which are consistent with our mission and guidelines
- Future plans include workshops, virtual learning opportunities, and featured farm events
Contact: LindaDee Derrickson, Heartland Threads, W4350 Wirth Lane, Monticello, WI 53570 text: 608-636-0253; email: email@example.com
To encourage & support a “fiberculture” of networking producers and consumers of local regenerative fibers & textiles, emphasizing education, economics, environment, and community cooperation.
Heartland Threads, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit serving SW Wisconsin and NW Illinois, specifically these counties:
Wisconsin: Green, Lafayette, Grant, Iowa, Dane, Rock, Jefferson, Dodge, Columbia, Sauk, Richland, Vernon, Crawford
Illinois: Jo Davies, Stephenson & Winnebago